Friday 15 October 2010

Award Time!

I've been very lucky to have received two blogging awards recently. 


The first was the Beautiful Blogger award which I received from the beautiful lady who lives the other side of the Severn Bridge, The Welsh Beauty Blog.  Thank you WBB!  If you've not seen her blog before, you should really go and check it out - I love her postings.

So I'm supposed to tell you 7 secrets about me, and then pass this on to 5 other bloggers.  I'm not sure if I've got 7, but I'll try...

1. I'm a Formula 1 geek!  I love it probably more than beauty and look at the BBC's F1 website everyday!  What a geek!

2. I've run two half marathons in the past.  It's over a decade since I was running regularly - I could barely make it round the block!  I have a goal to run a marathon at some point, I just need to get fit again!

3. I've been together with my lovely man for over a decade!  We were both young things when we met.

4. My cats are named after characters in a 60s sci-fi drama.  Can you guess which one?

5. Ok I'm running out of secrets to tell you.  Oh wait, I have a really bizarre phobia about swimming pools!  I don't have a problem with them when they are full of water. But if there's no water in them, I can't look at them!  Weird isn't is?  I've got a folder on my desk that has photos in it of a half-built mansion which has a half built swimming pool in it - even the folder is giving me the chills!

6. I hate going clubbing.  I've not gone clubbing for years - I  just find it really boring.  My perfect night out is in a cosy, traditional style pub, chatting with friends.

7. I think that's it - I'm out of secrets!


Secondly, I received the One Lovely Blog award from Kim at Dotty K.  Thank you very much my lovely lady - muchos appreciated!  You should also have a look at Kim's great blog - it's fab!

Here is what you do when you receive this award
 
1. Make a post about the award and link the blog of the person who gave it to you - check
 
2. Give the award to 15 blogs 
 
3. Tell these bloggers that they have an award
 
So instead of awarding 20 blogs with the awards, I'm going to award 10 blogs with both awards.  Here you go ladies - well done to you super fab bloggers!

 
Whoops - that's 11 bloggers!  Each of them has fab blogs that I love, so if you've not come across them yet, you should take a little looksie!
Thanks to WBB and Dotty K again!

2 comments:

Real Girls Beauty said...

congratulations on your award, well deserved! x

White Bazaar said...

Thanks so much for the awards! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails