Monday 4 October 2010

Hair Relief - Tigi S Factor "Serious" Conditioner

Hello everyone! After my post yesterday about the state of my hair, not helped at all with the Tresemme sample I used, I decided to treat my hair this evening.  So I turned to one of my favourite haircare products of the moment, Tigi S Factor "Serious" Conditioner.



I've been using this product about once a week since June, and I absolutely love it.  It's not quite a deep conditioning treatment, but it is a fantastically nourishing deep conditioner that really does wonders for my hair.


The conditioner contains sunflower seed oil and hydrolized silk (whatever that is).  It's a thick white cream with a pleasant, but unusual smell.  It smells fresh, with maybe a touch of mint to it, and also a sweeter smell that comes through.  It doesn't smell like anything else I've ever used, but I really like it.  The conditioner is thick, and easily coats my hair.  You don't need to use a huge amount of it, and I'm just running out, despite having it since June.  At around £9 for a 150ml tube, that's quite good value for such a good product.


The instructions say to leave it on the hair for 3-5 minutes.  I generally leave it on for at least 5 minutes to really let it absorb into my hair.  It washes out easily and leaves my hair feeling very moisturised and manageable.

As you can tell, I really love this stuff, and I definitely need it at the moment, as my hair is really damaged.  I think it's time for a trim and a deep conditioning treatment at the salon!  Anyway, there is one thing I don't like about it, and that's the packaging.  It looks funky in a silver foil tube, and looks good on a bathroom shelf.  But, it has a poor centre of gravity, rather like an over-grown toothpaste.  Once you start using the product, it doesn't stand up straight at all!

You can buy it in larger quantities in a tub, which would be a better idea, but obviously would cost a bit more.  At Hair Supermarket, a 750ml tub is £21.38 (although not in stock), which is a considerable saving on the 150ml tube version. See, the Bristol Beauty Blog is full of money saving tips as well as beauty ones!

Have you ever tried this?  What's your favourite deep conditioner?

Thanks for reading!  xx

2 comments:

Law1sfab said...

Hey thank you for the comment about Chloe, no I did not see her on there :( I'm sure she looked amazing. Great blog hun, will follow. I need a deep conditioner on my skin and hair ...drying out due to the stupid heating. Hope you are well xx

Unknown said...

I love the smell of the Tigi stuff.
Good bargain tip also! :)
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails