Monday 29 November 2010

Beauty Bloggers Christmas Weight Loss Challenge - Week 7

Hello ladies - well it's the penultimate Beauty Bloggers Christmas Weight Loss Challenge.  Just one week to go!  I must admit, I didn't update last week's results, and I've got a bit muddled up.  Can you point out if I've got your losses wrong and I'll correct it?! 


I lost 1lb this week, so I've hit the 7lb target! Woohoo!  I've not been that good though, I have had a bit of a tummy bug which has probably helped a bit!  Oh well, I'll take the loss, and just need to maintain it for next week - I must be super-good.

The Bristol Beauty Blog -1lb, -3lb, -0lb, +2lb, -2lb -2lb, -1lb = -7lb
Fudge Smoothies -1lb -lb = -2lb
Who is She??? -4lb, -4lb, -3lb, week off, -3lb, week off = -14lb!!!  (Extra Gold Star for you!)
Behind the Shoes -1lb, - 2lb, -0.5, -0.5lb, sts, -2lb, -0.5lb  = -6.5lb (and 1 bmi point)
Real Girls Beauty -0.5lb, -1lb, -2lb, -2lb = -5.5lb
Stacey @ The HQ of Beauty -0.5lb, -1.5lb, -0.5, -0lb, -1lb, sts = -3.5lb
Leanne @ Obsessive Cosmetics Disorder -3.5lb, - 3lb, -1lb, -1.5lb, +.5lb, -1lb = -9.5lb (Silver Star for you!)
Sweet Like Jelly - sts, - 2lb, -2lb  = -4lb
Lucy Duckett -1lb, - 2lb, -3lb, -1lb = -7lb

Let me know your results this week ladies!

xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing well! good luck! :}

Ray said...

Its been that special week for me, so I'm having another week off. On a positive note my jeans are hanging off my backside :)

Finishing line is in sight!! woop xxxx

behindtheshoes said...

0.5lb loss and 1 BMI point also lost. x

** said...

Well done on losing 7lbs! I'm finding it so hard to diet at the moment :( Are you following a particular diet or just being sensible? x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails