Monday 6 December 2010

Beauty Bloggers Christmas Weight Loss Challenge - Final Week!

Hello ladies - it's the final week of the Beauty Bloggers Christmas Weight Loss Challenge - are we all going to look svelte in our Christmas party dresses?  


In a final flurry, I put on a pound this week.... :(   It is that time of the month though, so I'm not too upset, especially seeing as I did hit the 7lb last week!

The Bristol Beauty Blog -1lb, -3lb, -0lb, +2lb, -2lb -2lb, -1lb, +1lb = -6lb
Fudge Smoothies -1lb -lb = -2lb
Who is She??? -4lb, -4lb, -3lb, week off, -3lb, week off = -14lb!!!  (Extra Gold Star for you!)
Behind the Shoes -1lb, - 2lb, -0.5, -0.5lb, sts, -2lb, -0.5lb  = -6.5lb (and 1 bmi point)
Real Girls Beauty -0.5lb, -1lb, -2lb, -2lb = -5.5lb
Stacey @ The HQ of Beauty -0.5lb, -1.5lb, -0.5, -0lb, -1lb, sts = -3.5lb
Leanne @ Obsessive Cosmetics Disorder -3.5lb, - 3lb, -1lb, -1.5lb, +.5lb, -1lb = -9.5lb (Silver Star for you!)
Sweet Like Jelly - sts, - 2lb, -2lb  = -4lb
Lucy Duckett -1lb, - 2lb, -3lb, -1lb = -7lb

Let me know your results this week - last week!!  Good luck all!

xx

6 comments:

Ray said...

I've lost another 2lb however, I think I'm starting to put muscle on as my clothes are getting baggy now. Oh I'm now officially excited for my Xmas party on Friday night now xxxx

Lisa said...

You have all done so well x

Law1sfab said...

Well done to you all I hope you enjoy the Christmas party frocks and show off the hard work :) well done again xxx

Stacey said...

Well done everyone, I lost 1.5lbs this week so lost 5 pound in total, didn't quite make it but I'm still happy with my weight loss. Cheers everyone. Christmas is coming! xxxx

Leanne OCD said...

Being full of cold and crazy busy at work does in fact have some benefits! I last 4lb this week.

Really, really pleased at how this has worked out for me. Felt very motivated and supported by you all.

Ladies, we are going to rock those Christmas LBD's, or in my case, something with trousers. But I'll feel better in them ;o)

Well done to everyone.
XXX

behindtheshoes said...

Well done Ladies :)

4lb loss for me.I am aiming to lose another 4lb before the end of the year to make it a stone. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails