Friday 10 December 2010

Beauty Bloggers Christmas Weight Loss Challenge - How Did We Do?

OK, I've got everyone's weigh in now, so here is the final result of the Beauty Bloggers Christmas Weight Loss Challenge...



The Bristol Beauty Blog -1lb, -3lb, -0lb, +2lb, -2lb -2lb, -1lb, +1lb = -6lb
Fudge Smoothies -1lb -lb = -2lb
Who is She??? -4lb, -4lb, -3lb, week off, -3lb, week off, -2lb = -16lb!!!  (Extra Gold Star for you!)
Behind the Shoes -1lb, - 2lb, -0.5, -0.5lb, sts, -2lb, -0.5lb, -4lb  = -10.5lb (and 1 bmi point - Bronze Star for you!)
Real Girls Beauty -0.5lb, -1lb, -2lb, -2lb = -5.5lb
Stacey @ The HQ of Beauty -0.5lb, -1.5lb, -0.5, -0lb, -1lb, sts, -1.5lb = -5lb
Leanne @ Obsessive Cosmetics Disorder -3.5lb, - 3lb, -1lb, -1.5lb, +.5lb, -1lb, -4lb = -13.5lb (Silver Star for you!)
Sweet Like Jelly - sts, - 2lb, -2lb  = -4lb
Lucy Duckett -1lb, - 2lb, -3lb, -1lb, -1lb = -8lb (Well done on breaking the 7lb mark!)

Well done everyone - we've all lost something and 4 of you have lost more than half a stone, with Who is Shee??? losing more than a stone (and Leanne and Rachelle not far behind)!

We're all going to look fabulous in our party dresses - I'm looking forward to the photos!

Anyway, here are the final stats: collectively we've lost a total of 70.5lb, or 5stone and half a pound!!!  Brilliant everyone!  Anyway, I'm sure I'll see some of you back here in January with a new weight loss challenge, and I know some of you are going to continue over the next few weeks - good luck for that!

As for me, I'm going to enjoy all the Christmas goodies over the next few weeks, and probably put on all the weight I've lost, but I'll be back in January to lose some more - I've got a number of weddings to go to next summer, so that's some good old motivation!

Happy Christmas all!

xx

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Ahh well done everyone, I didn't quite make it but I'm happy with my loss. Now to put it back on! Bring on the mince pies! Merry Christmas one and all xxx

Onna said...

wow well done everyone thats amazing!! Would love the know what 'who is she's secret was :) Need to get bk on the weightloss x

Law1sfab said...

haha I 'm the same I work hard to tone up and treat myself with cake :P well well done again and you need to post a nice picture of you in your party gear. Hope you are well kitten xxxxx

o said...

Wow! Well done to everyone! You guys are doing great!

By the way, just sent you an email thanking you for the giveaway goodies! Just received them today! You are so good! :)

Ray said...

*Onna*- there's a post about it on my blog :)

Well done everyone, we've done so well. Now pass me the sweets haha xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails