Thursday 23 December 2010

Plans for Christmas Eve Eve

Hi Ladies.  I feel like I'm blogging my to-do-lists here, so sorry if they're really boring - feel free to ignore them! 

Yesterday I hit the town and got all my last minute presents out of the way.  Unfortunately House of Fraser didn't have the Lippmann nail polish I wanted, so I didn't get that, and Next didn't have the Christmas jumper dress I wanted.  In fact, nowhere had any nice Christmas jumper dresses at all, apart from Asda, but the smallest size they had was size 18, so I didn't get one.  I did get the scarf I wanted as a present from my boyfriend, I picked up a new Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil and I got the Clinique Holiday Collection Palette (thanks Debenhams Beauty Club points).  I wanted the Lancome L'wren Scott palette, but it's sold out everywhere.

I've now wrapped all my presents, written all my cards and feel quite organised.  I'm visiting my parents tomorrow, so I need to pack for that, and tidy up the flat a bit and do some laundry.

Things I need to do today include:

- Pack up everything for my trip away


- Do a manicure (I'm think I'll go for Rising Star from the OPI Burlesque Collection)

- Arrange to see some friends tonight and some friends tomorrow night

- Go to the car wash

- Go and buy a new camera (I want a Canon IXUS 130 and it is in stock at Jessops near my office, so I don't need to go into town - this is my Christmas present to myself)

- Buy a chicken (I'm not going near Tescos though)

- Possibly go to Argos to buy a personal CD player.  Unfortunately my Dad's been admitted to hospital and will be there over Christmas.  It's not too serious, but it won't be nice for him to be in there at Christmas.  He's been in hospital twice before at Christmas time, but both of those times he was actually very ill and just wanted to sleep, whereas he's feeling OK at the moment, so it's going to be pretty boring for him.  I've got him a load of cricketing books on cd for Christmas, so I thought I'd get him a CD player as well so he's got something to do whilst he's in there - tv and internet access in the hospital is so expensive.  He's got some decent headphones somewhere, so that'll help muffle all those hospital sounds as well!

So that's my plans for the day - nothing too stressful, but lots to get on with!  I don't think I'll be blogging tomorrow, so I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and as ever, thanks for reading!  xx

4 comments:

Ess-Jay24 said...

Hope you have a good Christmas and hope your dad's ok!
xx

Law1sfab said...

Oh I hate that when you go out and everything has sold and and you can't find anything :(
Tesco have some wicked jumper dresses (try online) as they are also having a huge sale so you may get one there.
Omg sorry to hear about your dad, that is awful I really hope he feels better and big hugs to you. Not nice at all.

Well I hope you have a great Christmas I know you will have a lot on your mind but I hope you enjoy it even for a little.

As you are such an amazing girl, I thought I would let you know I am having a blog giveaway and if you want to enter you have ages (but just to let you know)

Hugs and more hugs xxxxxx

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! Happy Christmas! xx

o said...

That was a very busy day!
I'm sorry to hear about your dad, hope he's better now.
Hope you had a nice Christmas!

- Have you tried Debenhams for the Lancome Palette? They still had plenty over here of the blockbuster. Not too sure now, after Xmas...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails