Monday 3 January 2011

The Beauty Diet Reboot Part Two - Makeup, Project 15 Pan

Yesterday I embarked on a new Beauty Diet for a new year and focussed on my toiletries.  Today I'm going to address my makeup items, which are spiralling out of control. 

I’ve decided that I have so much makeup, I’m going to do take up the Project 10 Pan idea.  Only I’m going to expand it a bit to Project 15 Pan and I’m going to totally finish all the products included before buying anymore.  Some of them have already hit pan, but there’s still loads left, so I’m not going to waste them!



The products included are:

Mac Prep + Prime face primer
No 7 Organza eye palette
A random No 7 eye shadow sample
A Clinique blusher with a broken case
Rimmel kohl eyeliner
Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara
Elf minty lipgloss in Boston
Elf eyelid primer
No 7 liplicious lipgloss
Rimmel pressed powder
Revlon Photoready Foundation
Elf concealer palette
NYC Perfect and Reflect concealer palette
No 7 Intelligent Colour Foundation
No 7 Colour Calming Makeup Base

I find it really hard to use up certain makeup products.  I don’t remember the last time I used up a lipstick, I hardly ever finish an eyeshadow and I rarely make a dent into my blushers.  Foundations, concealers and powders I tend to get through fairly quickly, so I’m confident that I’ll finish these soon.

I’ve put all the products included in this challenge in their own makeup bag that will become my bag of choice.  There are some new products coming out later in the spring that I really want.  However, I’m not buying them until the Project 15 Pan is completed and I will be strict with myself.  I won’t be buying any more makeup products until this is completed, and that includes my major weakness, nail polishes.  I certainly don’t need any more of them!

I will be updating regularly with how my challenge is progressing.  Are you thinking of doing something similar?

Thanks for reading! xx

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Good for you! Im sure you will finish them off, I agree I tend to go through foundations concelers etc.. alot quicker but don't oftenmake a dent in my blushes and eyeshadows or even finish a lippie!
I think i may have to go on a makeup ban also :( x

beewaits said...

This is brilliant. I need to stop buying make up. I go through foundations and mosturiser quite quickly...eyebrow pencil like nothing else and blusher fairly quickly. I'm going to try using what I've got for now. It's for the best. x

Louise H said...

wow Project 15 Pan I am so impressed that your even attempting I have got to 3 on Project 10 Pan and I am struggling lol Lots of look hun and I can't wait to see your progress x

Louise H said...

wow Project 15 Pan I am so impressed that your even attempting I have got to 3 on Project 10 Pan and I am struggling lol Lots of look hun and I can't wait to see your progress x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails