Saturday 1 January 2011

NYE Hair and Makeup


Happy 2011 everybody!  Here’s a peak at my hair and face of the day for NYE.





Face

Lancome Teint Miracle foundation
Concealer and highlight palette
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Prestige baked blusher in pink
Elf bronzer in warm for a contour

Eyes

UDPP
Shroom by Mac over the lids and as a highlight
Beautiful Iris by Mac as a crease colour
Nocturnelle by Mac in the outer V
Eyeko Line and Shine Pencil in Electric Purple as an under the eye liner
Glitter liner from Primark on top of the Eyeko pencil
Smoulder by Mac on the waterline
Blacktrack Fluidline by Mac on the upper lash line and wings
Inimitable Intense mascara by Chanel
Shu Uemura false eyelashes

Hair

I curled my hair with tongs and pinned it to one side.

I took these photos before I’d done my lipstick or put my earrings on.  But I am wearing my white gold dress. I’d slimmed down so I could wear the dress, and I was planning to wear it to parties before Christmas, but unfortunately I was ill, and then the snow prevented me from getting to another party, so I couldn’t wear it then.  I decided to wear it with thick tights and flat boots for New Year, as there was a bit of walking around involved, and we were only going to the pub. I love the dress, but it is hard to accessorise, as gold looks brassy and silver also doesn't work with the white gold colour.  In the end, I chose antique silver coloured jewellery to go with it.

I ended up having a fab new year, with the DJ in the pub playing lots of cheesy 90s dance classics.  Yes, I was strutting my stuff to Betty Boo at 10 past midnight!  We didn’t stay out too late and I didn’t drink too much either, so I’m quite fresh today!  I hope you all had a great night, whatever you did!

Thanks for reading, happy 2011!  xx

7 comments:

liquoredonlacquer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liquoredonlacquer said...

Looks great!! :-)

Ray said...

you look fabulous!!! Hope you had a fab time last night- HAPPY NEW YEAR xxxx

loveaudrey said...

Gorgeous, love your curls and the dress looks fabulously sparkly! xxx

White Bazaar said...

Love your eyeliner and false lashes look amazing! Your hair looks lovely too! Happy New Year! x

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

Thanks ladies! Happy new year to you all too! xx

Ess-Jay24 said...

You look gorgeous! Happy New Year :)
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails