Tuesday 22 February 2011

My Nail Polish Collection - The Purples, Lilacs and Mauves

Right, time for another fascinating installment of my nail polish collection!  Today it's the turn of the purples, lilacs and mauves.


Top row left - right: YLS Belle de Nuit (one of a set), Barry M Dusky Mauve, Chanel Paradoxal, Revlon Plum Night (I think), Nails Inc St Johns Wood, Eyeko Lilac Polish, Avon - not sure what this is called.

Bottom Row left - right: ELF Mod Mauve, Elf - not sure of the name, Barry M Berry (I think), Mac - again not sure of the name, Mabelline - not sure of the name, Marvala Elle.

I've done NOTD posts on Belle de Nuit, Dusky Mauve, Paradoxal and Elle - not many really, as purples form the largest colour group in my collection

I've never worn the Avon or Elf polishes.  I love the colour of the Revlon polish in the pot, but it's really dark in reality - almost black.  I might try it over the top of a white polish to see how that looks.  The Barry M Berry colour is really difficult to work with - really bubbly and takes ages to dry.  The Nails St Johns Wood is really bright - almost fluorescent really!  I've had the Mabelline polish forever - it's probably the oldest in my collection.  It's a pretty sheer glitter, but more of a top coat rather than a full colour, as is the Mac polish.

Let me know if you have any requests for NOTDs or swatches!

Thanks for reading! xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some fab nail polishes in all of your collection. I love a good green and a blue, but they can go a tad black on me if they are particularly dark. All your purples look lovely though, I have nail collection envy. Jan x

SILVIA said...

love it!!!this is so cute!!
congratulations!follow u
xoxo

HealthyObsession said...

Love purple nail polish! i have the same elf ones as you and love them:)
http://applesandpeanutbutter.blogspot.com/

YB* said...

The lavender colored ELF looks really good!

http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

yanmaneee said...

air jordan
yeezy shoes
yeezy boost 350
nike huarache
cheap jordans
kyrie shoes
curry shoes
yeezy boost 700
nike air max
off white clothing

dalaset said...

this content Ysl replica handbags anonymous Louis Vuitton fake Bags webpage gucci replica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails