Sunday 11 December 2011

Sample Sunday - Avon Solutions Ageless Results Night Cream PM

A couple of weeks ago I reviewed the day cream in this pack as my Sample Sunday.  Today I'm going to review the Avon Solutions Ageless Results Night Cream PM.  I'm cheating a bit here, as I actually used it last week, then forgot to review it, but nevermind.


So what did I think of this?  Well it was quite a generous sachet, with enough for three applications.  That's not really enough to tell if something is going to break you out, but it's enough to give you a good feel for a product.  I first used this at night and thought it was a really nice cream - really moisturising, easily absorbed and not at all greasy.  In fact, I couldn't really tell the difference to the day cream I'd tried before.


I then used it the next day as a day cream, and it worked perfectly well.  My makeup was fine, I didn't feel like my moisturiser was too heavy and it held up well in the cold weather we've been having recently.

So, this is another winner for me.  I'm not sure if I'd buy this, especially as it's clearly suitable as a day cream, despite being marketed as a night cream and because I couldn't tell the difference between the day cream that goes with it.  However, I would certainly use it again if I had the chance.

There seem to be loads of Avon Solutions night creams on the Avon website, but I can't see the exact product on there.  Yet again, Avon change and discontinue products...

Thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails